In conjunction with MU’s Commitment to Diversity, there is funding available (by request) to recognized student organizations for programs, events, and conference travel that support diversity on campus. This form is currently open.
Due date for spring semester 2017 is Friday, Feb. 3, at 5 p.m.
Requirements to Apply
- Recognized Student Organization in good standing with ORG
- Event/program/conference/conference travel will further efforts of inclusion at Mizzou
- Event/program/conference/conference travel is NOT also funded through ORG
- Event/program/conference/conference travel is NOT also funded through Legion of Black Collegians, Four Front, Asian American Association, Association of Latin@ American Students, or Triangle Coalition
- Your event does not occur before the notification of funding date
- Must be an undergraduate student organization
- Attach budget to Application form below
Fill out the application.