Awareness | Education | Exploration | Community | Advocacy
- Awareness – Create awareness through the implementation of programs, events, and Diversity Peer Educators.
- Education – We contribute to the academic experience through creating thought-provoking and transformative learning experiences.
- Exploration- We encourage and provide opportunities for students to explore their identity in relation to social inequity and social justice issues.
- Community- We provide a sense of “home” and sense of belonging, particularly for individuals with marginalized identities.
- Advocacy- We advocate for the concerns of students of marginalized and underrepresented identity groups, as well as encourage students to advocate for their own needs, as well as the needs of others.